help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] Hidden services

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Hidden services
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 20:15:19 +0200

Hi!

Yes, we have plans to support something like "hidden services"
eventually, but we have not really started in earnest on the
design process for that.  What we do have is the idea of
replacing directory servers for random peer sampling with
BRAHMS (https://gnunet.org/brahms), and the use of GNS for
naming.  Everything else is still up in the air.

Happy hacking!

Christian