Double free invisible due to autorelease pool

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Double free invisible due to autorelease pool
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:27:28 +0100

Hi all,

I am currently in big trouble trying to find the cause of a "double free" which occurs when releasing an autorelease pool. Has anybody any idea to know how to identify where an autoreleased objects was freed (released, I guess) before being autoreleases ?

Malloc only gives me the object address, and of course not the object type. If you have got any trick or advice, it would be _greatly_ appreciated :)

 -- Sébastien

«Le soleil est Dieu»
<>             -- Turner, avant de mourir