Re: Gorm is not creating Connections

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: Gorm is not creating Connections
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:59:38 -0000

Hi,

Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You need to switch to the connections inspector in the inspector window, it
should show you the connection.

> It might be more convenient to make it automatically switch, if you would
like me to add this feature, let me know or just add it to the savannah
bug/enhancement list.

after the drag 'n drop to establish the connection, in the inspector, the
inspector window already automatically switches from the attributes inspector
to the connections inspector, but in the connections window it says "Not
applicable".

Sebastian