Re: printf: doens't print on WinXP installation

From: Eduardo Osorio Armenta
Subject: Re: printf: doens't print on WinXP installation
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:25:50 -0500

try this:

#include <stdio.h>
instead of :          #import <stdio.h>

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:23 PM, jacksk58 <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm runnuning this on an XP installation. I'm supplying - hello.m,
GNUmakefile and the text from the GNUStep Shell

#import <stdio.h>

int main( int argc, const char *argv[] ) {
   printf( "hello world\n" );

   return 0;

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

APP_NAME = HelloWorld
HelloWorld_OBJC_FILES = hello.m

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/application.make

GNUStep Shell 'Screen Shot'
Setting up GNUstep Environment...

address@hidden ~
$ make
This is gnustep-make 2.2.0. Type 'make print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
Making all for app HelloWorld...
 Compiling file hello.m ...
 Linking app HelloWorld ...
Creating library file: ./