help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls with pgp

From: dellanna
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls with pgp
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:38:01 +0100

Hi,
I installed gnutls with Synaptic Package Manager ( in ubuntu 6.06) and I don't
know what is gnutls library directory...
If I download gnutls from ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/gnutls/
what is the packet I need to use gnutls in my applications?
In manual there aren't instructions releted to configuration of my environment.
Can you help me, please?

Simone.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/html_node/Echo-Server-with-OpenPGP-authentication.html

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/html_node/Simple-client-example-with-X_002e509-certificate-support.html