Re: compile fails trying to install make

From: Aamir Baig
Subject: Re: compile fails trying to install make
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:18:28 +0500

Thank you for your help Paul. I am using make 3.80, and I tried the following and it did work, however I did get the following warnings from build..

In file included from ./glob/glob.c:813:
./glob/glob.c: In function `glob':
./glob/glob.c:197: warning: passing arg 0 of `my_realloc' from incompatible pointer type
In file included from ./glob/glob.c:932:
./glob/glob.c:197: warning: passing arg 0 of `my_realloc' from incompatible pointer type
In file included from ./glob/glob.c:988:
./glob/glob.c:197: warning: passing arg 0 of `my_realloc' from incompatible pointer type
In file included from ./glob/glob.c:1378:
./glob/glob.c: In function `glob_in_dir':
./glob/glob.c:197: warning: passing arg 0 of `my_realloc' from incompatible pointer type
linking make...
done