Re: Unknown make error

From: Ken Smith
Subject: Re: Unknown make error
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:11:11 -0800

On Jan 9, 2008 9:27 AM, Gregory Anderson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Could someone help me fix this?  I don't even know where to start.

The best place to start would be to contact the developers of
canorus-0.5beta.R682.  They may already have solved this problem and
you might find your answer in archives of their mailing list if one
exists.

This mailing list is for discussion of issues discovered when writing
makefiles rather than issues involving diffuculties using a particular
product's usage of make.

   Ken Smith