Re: can't always get make to auto create build directory

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: can't always get make to auto create build directory
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:48:13 -0400

On Wed, 2016-06-29 at 12:41 -0400, LMH wrote:
> Apparently the forum I posted to forwards posts to a mailing list.

The GNU/FSF mailing lists have existed since the 1990's.  In that time
various external sites have come along and begun mirroring the mailing
lists, and some of them also provide the ability to post back to the
list.  We aren't involved with this.  If you have an issue with how
they do it, you should bring it up with them.

The mot reliable way to ask questions is to send directly to the
mailing lists, using text-mode rather than HTML.