help-mcsim

Objet : Help-mcsim digest, Vol 1 #141 - 1 msg

From: Frédéric BOIS
Subject: Objet : Help-mcsim digest, Vol 1 #141 - 1 msg
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:13:56 +0100

It is quite likely that the problem is with rounding errors.
You should check what differs (use diff) between the file
perc.mtc.out given withthe software and the file "sim.out"
generated on your computer by running the test. Tell me if it
is something else than rounding errors. You can manually check all
the other files (because the automatic test stops at the 1st error) by doing
mcsim <in_file.in> sim.out
and diff'ing the sim.out with the out file provided.

Frederic Bois

==========================
Frederic Y. Bois,
Unite de Toxicologie Experimentale, responsable
INERIS
Parc ALATA, PB2
60550 Verneuil en Halatte
FRANCE