help-mcsim

perc.mtc.in fails?

From: Rodney Sparapani
Subject: perc.mtc.in fails?
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:31:15 -0600 (CST)

I'm trying out MCSim 4.2.0 and I'm getting an error from the perc.mtc.in
example.  All of the other examples run without trouble.  Here's the output:
Testing NDoses with perc.ndoses.in ...
-PASSED-
Testing Monte Carlo with perc.mtc.in ...
make: *** [one] Error 1
Any ideas what is wrong?  I'm using GCC 3.2 under Solaris 8.

Rodney Sparapani              Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician           Patient Care & Outcomes Research
address@hidden              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
Was 'Name That Tune' rigged?  WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do