help-mcsim

Best offer of this year ;)

From: Domingo Barton
Subject: Best offer of this year ;)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:10:05 -0500

Fathers should be neither seen nor heard. That is the only proper basis for family life.
Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image
Nothing purchased can come close to the renewed sense of gratitude for having family and friends.
There is no gilding of setting sun or glamour of poetry to light up the ferocious and endless toil of the farmers wives.
One pain is lessened by another's anguish.
If what happens does not make us richer, we must welcome it if it makes us wiser.
There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbepatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTc softwarex with 90%z discounta - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginea, you can buy ALL softwarer that you ever need and pay pricew of just one of it!
Offices 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsw, huh?

Please spend few momentst of yours preciousr time to check our offert - it is more than worthr it!

Pleamse followz here nowq!
Bear the inevitable with dignity.
Familiarity is a magician that is cruel to beauty but kind to ugliness.
The road to learning by precept is long, but by example short and effective.
Divorce is the one human tragedy that reduces everything to cash.
I try to avoid experience if I can. Most experience is bad.
Love is not a matter of counting the years -- it's making the years count.
It's not who jumps the highest -- it's who wants it the most
A good heart will help you to a bonny face, my lad and a bad one will turn the bonniest into something worse than ugly.
All problems are finally scientific problems.
No law reaches it, but all right-minded people observe it.
I can do whatever I want -- I'm rich, I'm famous, and I'm bigger than you.
At every word a reputation dies.
Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge.
As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods They kill us for their sport.
He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
The greatest potential for control tends to exist at the point where action takes place.