help-mcsim

Office 2003 for 50 bucks

From: Trenton Eddy
Subject: Office 2003 for 50 bucks
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:10:28 -0500

A hard fall means a high bounce... if you're made of the right material.
There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.
Whether or not God is dead: it is impossible to keep silent about him who was there for so long.
Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.
Obviously, the answer to oil spills is to paper-train the tankers.
There could be no honor in a sure success, but much might be wrested from a sure defeat.
Then to Silvia let us sing that Silvia is excelling. She excels each mortal thing upon the dull earth dwelling.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbedatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTr softwaren with 90%m discountz - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginea, you can buy ALL softwarei that you ever need and pay pricex of just one of it!
Offices 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingst, huh?

Please spend few momentsq of yours preciousd time to check our offerg - it is more than wortht it!

Pleavse followd here nowf!
No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
For I've been born and I've been wed -- all of man's peril comes of bed.
If we don't believe in freedom of _expression_ for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.
Erudition can produce foliage without bearing fruit.
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Men fear death, as if unquestionably the greatest evil, and yet no man knows that it may not be the greatest good.
Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living the other helps you make a life.
When I am angry I can pray well and preach well.
Perfect freedom is as necessary to the health and vigor of commerce as it is to the health and vigor of citizenship.
Half a man's wisdom goes with his courage.
Egotism is usually subversive of sagacity.
Listening well and answering well is one of the greatest perfections that can be obtained in conversation.
The beginning of compunction is the beginning of a new life.
What has been will be again. What has been done will be done again... [Ecclesiastes 1:9]
Neither comprehension nor learning can take place in an atmosphere of anxiety.
What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens.