[Help-nano] Nano Question - Redirection

From: Skyler Nesheim
Subject: [Help-nano] Nano Question - Redirection
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:43:51 -0400

I have tried to install Nano on my Windows box so that I can edit text files remotely via ssh.  I installed nano, put cygwin1.dll in C:\cygwin\bin and set up my environment variables.  Now, whenever I type nano in the command line I get "Redirection is not supported."  I've searched around for this, but don't really know where to start.

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and moreā€¦.then map the best route! Find it!