Re: [Help-nano] Colored Syntax high lightning?

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Colored Syntax high lightning?
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:15:27 -0000

Hi Roberth,

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 03:36:52PM +0200, Roberth Sjonøy wrote:
> Hello, I'm using nano as text editor, I'm wondering how I can get
> colored syntax highlightning with nano? running nano 2.0.6.

You need to activate the necessary "color syntaxes" in nanorc. If you're
using a Linux distribution, your nano package will probably hve a
/etc/nanorc with several of them commented out. Just uncomment what you
want and you'll be set.

Jordi
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/