[Help-nano] block comment

From: higuita
Subject: [Help-nano] block comment
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 05:04:53 +0000

Hi

        I would like to know if nano can do comment block operations, like
        selecting several lines and then "comment out" all those
        lines. We can do the ident with meta-{  and meta-}, but is there
        any way to comment?

        If not, then this is one feature request (shift-meta-(key) could
        setup what is the comment character or start/end of comment)

Thanks in advance
higuita
--
Naturally the common people don't want war... but after all it is the
leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a