Re: Windows Octave - 2.1.31

From: Roberto Hernández
Subject: Re: Windows Octave - 2.1.31
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:03:00 -0300

I can answer the first question, not the second.

1. Go to the octave\bin directory
2. Issue the following command:
"mount -bfu [input directory] [directory name]"
where [input directory] is the Windows directory you     want to add (you'll
be able to access all subdirectories)
and [directory name] is what it will be known as under Octave

That should do it.

-Roberto