Re: Windows, mkoctfile and DLLs

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: Windows, mkoctfile and DLLs
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:56:36 -0500 (EST)

I remember working for a company where I build
an image processing DLL which worked with the
company's product under NT, but failed during
unloading under 9x. I could never debug the
issue.

This problem sounds similar to what I saw.
This would indicate that it's not just a cygwin
problem.

Andy
--
Andy Adler,
Assistant Professor, School of Information Technology and Engineering,