Re: Debugging in Octave

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Debugging in Octave
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:11:34 -0400

On Jul 24, 2008, at 8:32 PM, asha g wrote:

How do you debug code in Octave> is there a debugger? I normally write disp(fn) and get the data and look at it. But if there is an error "saying print undefined " - then what do you do?
Is there a debugger like in Matlab?
Thanks
Asha

I've not used the debugger myself, but you can start by looking at the help text for ...

        dbclear   dbstatus  dbstop    dbtype    dbwhere

Regarding "saying print undefined", I don't know what your referring. Can you copy and past the exact error?

Ben