Re: what files are needed (was binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: what files are needed (was binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:14:11 +0900 (JST)

Hello
Sorry for my duplicate writing.

If you want to execute fltk printing,
you have to install,

     * ghostscript (required for printing using FLTK (OpenGL) graphics)
     * pstoedit (required for printing using FLTK (OpenGL) graphics)
     * fig2dev (Optional; better quality for FLTK printing in some file formats;

Epstool for windows can be download from
http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/gsview/epstool.htm

Note that fltk printing for octave 3.4 on windows still have some problems.

Regards

Tatsuro