Re: wavwrite.m - how to commit updated function?

From: Federico O'Reilly
Subject: Re: wavwrite.m - how to commit updated function?
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I was precisely looking for this function, thanks.
I needed it for some longer multichannel .wav files, so it did prove to be
insufferably slow with looping. I have modified it to work without loops in
case anyone is interested.
I might eventually sit down to figure out hg and Mercurial but I'll post the
fix here for now.
Cheers,
Federico wavwrite.m
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4653864/wavwrite.m>