Re: wavwrite.m - how to commit updated function?

From: Federico O'Reilly
Subject: Re: wavwrite.m - how to commit updated function?
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:12:47 -0700 (PDT)

So I haven't gone to figure out mercurial and hg, my bad. But in any case, I
rewrote this a little bit cleaner and wanted to post it in case it's useful
to anyone. The size limit for multichannel 24 bit wave files on 32 bit
octave is rather small since it will effectively be turning it into an uint8
vector with 3 times as many samples as the original interleaved signal;
eating up all addressing space in the meantime. So, if you have long files
and don't want the function to cause octave to run out of memory you need to
run a 64 bit octave (I'm on windoze, and don't fancy compiling Octave 64
right now). In any case, batch processing some multiple mono 24 bit location
recordings into interleaved multichannel 24 bit files with this just saved
me a ton of time and grunt-work.
Cheers,
Federico

wavwrite.m <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4654005/wavwrite.m>