Re: Pkg install struct - octave 5.1 from flatpak, mint 18/ubuntu

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Pkg install struct - octave 5.1 from flatpak, mint 18/ubuntu
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 14:31:37 -0800

On Tue, Mar 05, 2019 at 21:35:11 +0100, pavel wrote:
> When installing struct I get the following error:
[…]
> pkg: error running `make' for the struct package.
> error: called from
>     configure_make at line 99 column 9
>     install at line 184 column 7
>     pkg at line 441 column 9

Hi Pavel,

The current release of the struct package (1.0.15) isn't compatible with
Octave 5 yet.

If you need the struct package you can go back to using Octave 4.2 as
provided by your OS, or you can try to install a development snapshot of
the struct package from the repository [1] into Octave 5.1.

This is a known issue, you don't need to report anything, just be
patient until the package maintainers make a new release for Octave 5.

HTH,

--
mike