Re: Pkg install struct - octave 5.1 from flatpak, mint 18/ubuntu

From: Pavel Hofman
Subject: Re: Pkg install struct - octave 5.1 from flatpak, mint 18/ubuntu
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 07:58:06 +0100

Hi Mike,

If you need the struct package you can go back to using Octave 4.2 as
provided by your OS, or you can try to install a development snapshot of
the struct package from the repository [1] into Octave 5.1.

This is a known issue, you don't need to report anything, just be
patient until the package maintainers make a new release for Octave 5.

Thanks for the info. All the packages I use are included in the pre-compiled build of windows64 octave 5.1. From that I concluded those packages are already compatible with octave 5.1 and I went ahead with octave upgrade in linux. Or perhaps are (some of) those packages included in the windows build their devel snapshots?

Thanks a lot,

Pavel.