help-rcs

RCS

From: Carmichael, Malcolm
Subject: RCS
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:23:03 +0100

I realise that this is probably impossible but is there anyway that I
can check in a file that has a lower revision number than the head of
the branch?

e.g

have 13.1, 15.1, 16.1

I want to check in the file at 14.1

Any chance?

(This email message is intended for the named recipient only.  It may be
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended named
recipient of this email then you should not copy it or use it for any
purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.  You should
contact Midas-Kapiti International as shown below so that we can take
appropriate action at no cost to yourself.
Midas-Kapiti International Ltd, 1 St George's Road, Wimbledon, London,
SW19 4DR, England. Email: address@hidden Tel: (44) 208 879
1188 Fax: (44) 208 947 3373. Midas-Kapiti International Ltd is
registered in England and Wales under company no. 971479)

Malcolm Carmichael                      Client Management
                                MKIRisk
Email1: address@hidden  Midas-Kapiti Int.

Wimbledon
                                London
Tel: +44(208) 486 1764          UK
Fax: +44(208) 944 7963          SW19 4DR