help-rcs

rcsfreeze and release control question

From: Cathy Cleland
Subject: rcsfreeze and release control question
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:40:36 -0600

Hi,

Seriously in need of help...

I used rcsfreeze (the perl script) to mark revisions for a particular release. I wanted to recreate/rebuild the release somewhere else. I have read the relevant chapters in the O'Reilly book (Applying RCS and SCCS) and haven't found any information on how to do this.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could please assist me in this endeavor or direct me to someone/somewhere that can.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Cathy Cleland

Cathy Cleland, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Bioscience Division
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
TA-43, HRL-1, MS M888
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Email: address@hidden
Phone: 505-667-9028