Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Magritte-Seaside and validation errors

From: Lukas Renggli
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Magritte-Seaside and validation errors
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:16:47 +0200

Cool test ;-)

I get  #(false false false true false false false true) in Pharo
#10126 (that's an old version).

The validation code is really ugly. It started out simple, but then
got incredibly complicated and fragile over time. I already fixed many
bugs that appeared in edge cases. Maybe we should instead just try to
fix Magritte instead?

Lukas