[Help-smalltalk] Iliad - updating elements

From: Stefan Schmiedl
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad - updating elements
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:50:54 +0200

Before I dive in and learn to do it manually, is there an idiomatic
way of updating a given element (periodically)?

I am building the supervisor page for the OnlineTester, which
contains something like a "dashboard" showing the completion rate
of each test. This is currently implemented as widget although
it does not need to be, now that I think about it. Anyways, its
contents should be refreshed once every minute.

Thanks,
s.