Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk 3.2.4 for windows

From: Cesar Rabak
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk 3.2.4 for windows
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:51:14 -0300

2011/4/6  <address@hidden>:
>   8. GNU Smalltalk 3.2.4 for windows (Gwenael Casaccio)
> Hi,
>
> I've made a cross-compiled version of GNU Smalltalk 3.2.4 for windows.
> If you want to download it I can share you my dropbox directory.

[snipped]

 Gwen

I want to download it as I'm unable to compile it right now and
foresee the need to work in Windows platform for at least this rest of
the year.

OTHO, I wonder if wouldn't it be better to put it in link in gnu
smalltalk server itself; as Paolo said it would do something on this
line because GSoC anyway...