Re: An accented i

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: Re: An accented i
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 05:58:16 +0100

address@hidden (Karl Berry) writes:

> For now, probably the best solution is to run a script to fix up either
> the tex output or the html output (or just live with it).  Probably
> hacking the html output would be easier.
> Perhaps someone else on the list has a better suggestion.

I'm using 8-bit characters in German Texinfo texts; works good with
makeinfo.  When I want to produce a printed copy using TeX, I run the
.texi file through recode first:

    recode latin1..texi <file.texi >file7.texi

address@hidden (work) / address@hidden (home):              |                            |      ,__o
Free Translation Project:                                |    _-\_<,             |   (*)/'(*)