(fwd) tetex-extra: texi2pdf: clicking bookmarks lands past spot wanted

From: Hilmar Preusse
Subject: (fwd) tetex-extra: texi2pdf: clicking bookmarks lands past spot wanted
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:07:04 +0200

Hello out there,

There is a bug sitting in the Debian Bug Tracking system now for 4
years and it still seems to be reproducible. Could you give me just a
small statement about that?

Full report on http://bugs.debian.org/37515 .

Best Regards and thanks in advance,
   Hilmar

----- Forwarded message from "Karl M. Hegbloom" <address@hidden> -----
From: "Karl M. Hegbloom" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:56:46 -0700

Package: tetex-bin
Version: 0.9.990406-1

I used `texi2pdf' to generate a pdf of a texinfo document, and found
that clicking on the bookmark (in the window at the left) lands me in
the document a little bit past the top of the section I clicked.
There must be a miscalculation of some kind where it generates the
target locations for those bookmarks.

-- System Information
Debian Release: potato
Kernel Version: Linux bittersweet 2.2.7 #11 Fri May 7 20:25:17 PDT 1999 i586
unknown

Versions of the packages tetex-extra depends on:
ii  tetex-base      0.9.990406-1   basic teTeX library files
ii  tetex-bin       0.9.990406-1   teTeX binary files
ii  dpkg-perl       0.1-2hamm1     Perl interface modules for dpkg
----- End forwarded message -----
--
sigmentation fault