Re: [igraph] Laplacian Matrix

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Laplacian Matrix
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:32:31 +0100

Ok, i think i've found the 'bug' although i have no idea why it is a bug.
Anyway, instead of Free() in the R interface you need to use igraph_free()
(which just calls Free() on the other hand).....?????

I've uploaded the new version to cneurocvs if you want to take a look. This
was again compiled with R 2.2.0, i should upgrade to 2.4 really.

Thanks for your report again.

G.