[igraph] Experience Using igraph in MS Visual Studio

From: Jamaludin Sallim
Subject: [igraph] Experience Using igraph in MS Visual Studio
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 04:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I was introduce to use igraph by my friend for helping me to perform research job.

I'm using MS Visual Studio (MS VS) but when compiling simple igraph program, it give me such error .. "can't find igraph.h".

Does anyone have similar problem in MS VS? Can you share experience on doing this?

best regards