[igraph] Question on importing edgelists

From: Richard Geddes
Subject: [igraph] Question on importing edgelists
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 18:37:15 -0500

I have an edge list text file, in which edges are defined as a white
space separated pairs of integers, each integer representing a node... I
think this is standard... however, the node numbers in my dataset are
not contiguous... ie for a graph consisting of nodes {0 .. n}  some
nodes k are missing such that (0 < k < n).   It looks like when I import
this type of dataset, the "missing" node numbers are included as single
node components... the output of the igraph_clusters routine seems to
node numbers in igraph?

Thanks
Richard