Re: [igraph] How to solve the "out of the memory" problem

From: Gang Su
Subject: Re: [igraph] How to solve the "out of the memory" problem
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 13:20:10 -0400

No i have tried network with 10k nodes and 100k edges on a 2G mem machine and it was totally fine.
maybe you can send me your data and i can take a look.

lan gao wrote:
My system memory is 1.5 Gb. The graph has around 4900 nodes and 7000 edges. The R says error happens when call get. adjacency due to out of memory. adjacency matrix is 4900 by 4900 , Is this huge for R? Is there anyway to fix this ?
Many thanks.
Lani