Re: [igraph] Find the vertex cut from vertex_connectivity

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Find the vertex cut from vertex_connectivity
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 21:38:59 +0200

I am using C. However, the 'modified graph' is (and has to be I think)
directed, while igraph_mincut only works for undirected graphs.
Yes, you're right, sorry; it looks like we have to stick to maxflow then. I am not really familiar with the internals of the maxflow algorithm in igraph (it was Gabor who implemented it), but I took a look at the source code and it looks for me that the vector called `rescap' contains the residual capacities of the edges after termination. I think you can use that to construct the residual network of the graph and recover the partition resulting from the minimum cut that corresponds to the maximum flow. Of course you'll have to do that for every s-t vertex pair, but that's exactly what igraph_vertex_connectivity does anyway.