Re: [igraph] Problem: Attribute handler in C

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem: Attribute handler in C
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 14:18:15 +0200

Hi Walter,

Thanks for reporting that.

Is there a way to circumvent this problem? Or am I doing something wrong in the code below?
I think your code is OK, the issue lies in how the C attribute handler handles errors. Basically, one of the routines in the C attribute handler forgets to call IGRAPH_FINALLY_CLEAN on some of the objects it registered using IGRAPH_FINALLY, or something like that, and the "finally" stack (used for cleaning up allocated data when an error happens) eventually gets full. We will investigate this issue soon.