Re: [igraph] Problem: Attribute handler in C

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem: Attribute handler in C
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 14:28:31 +0200

Hi again,

I recompiled your example with the igraph development version (not yet available publicly), and it runs to completion without error. So I assume that one of the patches between igraph 0.5 and 0.6 fixes your issue. If you can recompile igraph from scratch, try applying these patches to the igraph 0.5 source: