Re: [igraph] weighted pagerank?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] weighted pagerank?
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:13:23 +0200

Hi Eytan,

The Python interface does not yet support weighted PageRank (it accepts the
"weight" argument, it
even interprets it, but does not pass it on to the internal igraph_pagerank C
function). It is most
likely that I started to implement it some time ago, then I have forgotten to
finish it ;) I can send you
a patch if needed.

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:18:30 -0400, Eytan Bakshy wrote