[igraph] "weights" in walktrap.community

From: sloiseau
Subject: [igraph] "weights" in walktrap.community
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:05:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand how works the "weights" argument in the
walktrap.community function. Are two vertices more closely connected as
the weight increase, or the opposite? And should the weight be expressed
between 0 and 1, or with any numeric value ?

Sorry for this questions; I tried running walktrap community detection on
small graphs but changing the weight on adjacent edges of a vertices does
not produce clear enough results for me.

Best to all,
Sylvain