Re: [igraph] [Fwd: Linking error underwindows]

From: Gang Su
Subject: Re: [igraph] [Fwd: Linking error underwindows]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:07:59 -0500

Hi Tamas,

I tried to set it to DEFAULT, it still aborted prematurely.

Actually, i tried all the parameters:
1. DEFAULT: premature abortion
2. COARSEN: premature abortion
3. COARSEST:premature abortion
4. REFINE:premature abortion
5.FINAL: Unknown DrL template, Invalid value

These are all the results.

Gang

Tamas Nepusz wrote:
Hi Gang,

This is the error message I see on the standard output:

Error: Exceeded density grid with x_grid = 490 and y_grid=2147483638.
Program stopped.

This is coming from the original DrL implementation that is embedded
inside igraph. This should not stop the program, though, so there is
definitely a bug on our side (the DrL implementation should have  been
modified so it uses igraph's error reporting mechanism).

Anyway, your code seems to work if I replace IGRAPH_LAYOUT_DRL_COARSEN
with IGRAPH_LAYOUT_DRL_DEFAULT.