Re: [igraph] [Fwd: Linking error underwindows]

From: Gang Su
Subject: Re: [igraph] [Fwd: Linking error underwindows]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:01:03 -0500

Hi Tamas,

I didn't get any error message from the console. A window popped up and said the program has encounted error and has to terminate immediately. (I got a pop up said test.exe has stopped working, windows is checking for solutions). Other than that, no other clues. Did you try on a windows machine? As I was building under Microsoft Visual Studio under windows 7. I tried both in windows 7 and windows vista, both not working and giving no error messages. It's frustrating to me as I am not very familiar with C. is there anyway to add some debugging code to that DRL function?
Thank you.

Gang

Tamas Nepusz wrote:
Hi Gang,

What does "premature abortion" mean? Do you get any error message either in a
window or in the standard output/error? Can you give me a backtrace of the point where
the program exits? Unfortunately I cannot help you more without that information as your
code seems to work fine for me.