[igraph] Can not run tkigraph()

From: shahab mokarizadeh
Subject: [igraph] Can not run tkigraph()
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:12:24 +0200

Hi,

I am getting a strange error. I was  able to run tkigraph() without
any error last week before installing Winodws patches . but now I am
getting the following error:
"Error in tkigraph() : tkigraph window is already open!"

Any idea what would be the source of the problem?
BTW, The result of "search()"  is the following, if it helps in
finding the source of problem :

[1] ".GlobalEnv"        "package:igraph"    "package:tcltk"
 [4] "package:stats"     "package:graphics"  "package:grDevices"
 [7] "package:utils"     "package:datasets"  "package:methods"
[10] "Autoloads"         "package:base"

and the content of ".GlobalEnv" is :
<environment: R_GlobalEnv>

regards,