[igraph] bipartite.projection and weighted graphs

From: Guy Bourne
Subject: [igraph] bipartite.projection and weighted graphs
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:25:23 +0100

I'm looking to collapse large 2-mode networks into 1-mode networks to analyse centrality between nodes in one vertext set. To do this I was planning on using bipartite.projection, but I wasn't sure if the output of this could be a weighted graph. The data that I've used doesn't seem to produce repeated edges (presumably as the output is a simple graph) so I was wondering if there was an option for a weighted graph output?
Thanks in advance for your time!
Kind regards,