Re: [igraph] bipartite.projection and weighted graphs

From: Chris Wj
Subject: Re: [igraph] bipartite.projection and weighted graphs
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:30:32 -0400

the most important being that igraph 0.6 will use 1-based indexing instead of 0-based indexing

Please explain.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Tamás Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Guy,

igraph 0.5.x does not support weighted projections yet (as far as I know), but igraph 0.6 will support it, so you can try installing the development version and use that if you don't mind a few changes here and there in the library (the most important being that igraph 0.6 will use 1-based indexing instead of 0-based indexing). Let me know if you need instructions about how to get the development version.

--
T.