[igraph] Question about layout algorithm

From: address@hidden
Subject: [igraph] Question about layout algorithm
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:45:44 +0100

Hi,

I have adjacency matrix "A" and weights matrix "W", both are symmetric and I want to create udirected graph from them.

I can make a simple graph by

g = graph.adjacency(A,mode=c("undirected"), diag=F)
tkplot(g,layout = layout.fruchterman.reingold)

The problem is that I would like compute layout with with force-based algorithm taking into account weights of both edges and non-edges, and use that layout to display network with only edges.

Does anyone know how to do that ? I would be grateful for example. Thanks.