Re: [igraph] Question about layout algorithm

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [igraph] Question about layout algorithm
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:07:09 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I would like to make a nice visualization of correlation network. But when I try Your example and when I generate cords in advance with

coords <- layout.fruchterman.reingold(g, weights=E(g)$weight)

Many of my nodes and text overlap, so I cannot read them.

I use the following plotting function

tkplot(g,vertex.size=20,vertex.label.color='black', canvas.width=600, canvas.height=600, layout = coords)

Is it possible to take into account the vertex size and size of text on edges when generating layout, so it is possible to read it ?

Mateusz