[igraph] Complex node attributes for subgraph isomorphism via vf2

From: Nicholas Dahm
Subject: [igraph] Complex node attributes for subgraph isomorphism via vf2
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:42:58 +1000

Hi,

Is there any way to create my own function to compare node attributes
when using vf2 to find subgraph isomorphism?

For example, I previously used Foggia's implementation where there was a
"SetNodeCompat(node_compat_fn)" which I could point to my own "bool
is_compat(void *p1, void *p2)" function to decide if they are
compatible.

Unfortunately, due to my extremely complex node attributes, along with a
complex procedure for matching them, I really need to write the function
myself.

cheers

Nick