Re: [igraph] Complex node attributes for subgraph isomorphism via vf2

From: Moses Boudourides
Subject: Re: [igraph] Complex node attributes for subgraph isomorphism via vf2
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:18:26 +0200

Hi,

I don't have an answer but I also have a related question which might
be solved indirectly through the solution to Nick's problem (or it
could be even simpler).

What I want to do is to find graph anti-isomorphisms. By
anti-isomorphic I mean a graph which is isomorphic to a (proper) edge
induced subgraph of the graph complement of another graph (of course
provided that the graphs are not complete).

How would the igraph.isomorphic functions (under the BLISS or the VF2
algorithms) work in this case?

I would appreciate your assistance.

--Moses