[igraph] free memory

From: Yulia Matveyeva
Subject: [igraph] free memory
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:02:15 +0400

Dear igraph-community,

 I have understood that igraph_vector_resize does not free any memory. However,
I would like to ask if there is any way to "tell" igraph_vector_t to eat less
memory if I want to somehow resize it (other than copy part of its contents to
a newly initialised second vector and then destroy the first one) ? For
example, does igraph_vector_remove_section actually free any memory ?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yulia Matveyeva,