Re: [igraph] Segfault in weighted edge betweenness community detection

From: Blumentrath, Stefan
Subject: Re: [igraph] Segfault in weighted edge betweenness community detection
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:44:44 +0000

Hi

Looks like the same error occurs also with too large values for the weights. In
my example (using igraph version 0.6-2 through R) I get an error with an
maximum edge-weight of 10,000,000,000,000,000. But I get no error if I delete
all edges with weights > 1,000,000,000,000,000 beforehand.

Kind regards
Stefan